Pattern - Elf Bear Ornament
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Trace patterns onto wrong side of felt; cut out. Sew snowsuit pieces together. Clip curves, cut slit opening, and turn right side out. Lightly stuff body, arms, and legs with fiberfill.
- 2. Sew head. Turn right side out and stuff. Sew gathering stitch around bottom; pull up gathers tightly. Take a few stitches at head back; knot and clip thread.
- 3. For eyes, secure thread at bottom back of head. Insert needle through head to eye mark; slide on bead. Take needle back, pulling thread to indent eye. Repeat for remaining eye.
- 4. For nose, use black floss and straight vertical stitches as marked. For mouth, stitch three lines. Stitch two short lines at ends of mouth for "smile".
- 5. Turn edges of slit opening under, slide in head, and glue to secure. Glue ears to head and pom-poms to toes. Cut scarf fringe; tie around neck.
- 6. Use white floss to stitch snowflake on stocking. Blanket stitch stocking together. Glue cuff around stocking. Glue top edges of stocking to paws. For hanger, stitch loop at top of head.
- 1. Sew with right sides together, using 1/8" seams. Use three strands embroidery floss for all embroidery.