Pattern - Cozy Heart Mitten Ornaments
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut two mittens each from lt. green and dk. green, two cuffs each from white and neutral, and one heart each from pink and red felt.
- 2. Apply dab of glue under one heart and adhere to one mitten. Blanket stitch around heart and to sew button to heart.
- 3. Place mitten shapes together with heart facing out. Blanket stitch around side and bottom mitten edges.
- 4. Blanket stitch along bottom edges of cuffs. Place cuff shapes together. Blanket stitch on sides of cuffs to join. Place cuff over top of mitten with top edges aligned. Blanket stitch around top of mitten to join cuff to mitten.
- 5. For hanger, tie knots in jute 1/2" from ends. Use pearl cotton to sew jute to top of mitten at sides. Apply dab of glue under knots to secure jute hanger to mitten.
- 6. Repeat above steps for second mitten, using colors not used on first mitten and reversing pattern so mitten faces in opposite direction.
- 1. Use one strand pearl cotton for all embroidery. Wet wool felt separately with water, wring out excess water, and dry in dryer for an aged look.