Pattern - Angel Ornament Trio
- 1. Cut a 2-1/2" length from dowel. Insert dowel through hole in wood head bead. Hammer opposite end of dowel until it goes all the way through wood bead.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Cut two dresses from pink, blue or lavender felt. Cut two wings from white felt. Glue dowel attached to bead to one felt dress at center top for head and body. Glue wood pegs to sleeves of same of same felt dress with rounded ends extending at bottom of sleeves for hands. Glue remaining felt dress on top of wood pieces. (Note: Felt edges of dresses should be even.)
- 3. Wrap 2" wire length around angel's neck and twist ends together in back. Glue twisted wire ends to back of angel's head.
- 4. Form one end of 4-1/2" wire length into 7/8" circle, wrapping end of wire around circle to secure loop. Straighten long end of wire under loop. Place halo loop over bead head and glue long end of wire to center top back of dress.
- 5. String a white pearl bead, bead the same color as dress, and a white pearl bead on gold head pin. Cut end of wire head pin 1/2" from top bead. Bend wire end over gold loop around neck until it touches top bead.
- 6. Punch hole in center bottom of dress and attach a bead droplet the same as neck droplet.
- 7. For hanger, glue wings together. Punch hole in wings at dots indicated on pattern. Glue wings to back of angel. Bend 9" wire length 3/4" from ends. Insert ends of 9" wire length through holes in wings and twist ends back around wire for hanger. Shape wire hanger over angel.