Pattern - All Star Photo Pillow
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to print an 8-1/4"x9-1/4" photo on photo fabric. Cut out photo and set aside.
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer lettering to beige fabric. Place fabric in hoop and use floss to backstitch lettering.
- 3. For pillow front, with right sides together, sew navy fabric to bottom of photo fabric. Press seams toward navy fabric. With right sides together, sew previously sewn fabrics to beige fabric. Press seams toward darker fabric.
- 4. With right sides together, machine sew pillow front to black fabric back, leaving 6" opening at bottom for turning. Trim corners; turn right side out and stuff. Hand sew opening closed.
- 5. Thread 4" scrap fabric length through each button. Knot and trim ends. Hand sew buttons to pillow.
- 1. Use 1/2" seam allowance. Wash and dry all fabrics without fabric softener before beginning.