Pattern - Noel Button Wall Décor
- 1. Using ruler and pencil, trace four 10"x10" squares on foam side of cork board. Cut out squares using X-ACTO knife. Use several passes to cut, making light score along traced lines on first cut, and gradually cutting deeper into traced lines until cuts are complete. Use light sanding block to sand down edges as needed.
- 2. Using self-healing mat and rotary cutter, cut four coordinating 12"x12" squares from fabric. Iron flat on pressing surface.
- 3. Center fabric on foam cork board squares. Fold edges over back of cork squares and adhere using fabric glue. Let dry.
- 4. Print out patterns onto paper. Transfer letter to center of each fabric square using transfer paper.
- 5. Adhere buttons, alternating colors and sizes, inside letters using tacky glue. Let dry.
- 6. For hanger, measure and mark 4" down and 4" across back of each square. Cut 2" horizontal slit on mark using X-ACTO knife. Open paper clip and insert into slit; spot glue with tacky glue if needed.
- 1. Make a coordinating set using other holiday sentiments like "joy," "hope," and "love". Or follow the basic instructions to create a unique gift using the recipient's family name.