Pattern - Angel Tree Topper
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut patterns from holiday fabric.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint wooden doll head and craft sticks Flesh Tone. Begin wrapping jute around face; adhere on back of head. Braid jute to form 9" braid. Wrap and adhere around head. Dip end of paintbrush into Lamp Black and dot eyes on face. When dry, dip stencil brush into True Red, rub most off on paper towel, and brush onto cheeks. Let dry.
- 3. Adhere fabric to cone. Reverse arm fabric and adhere long edges of right sides together. Turn right side out when dry. Adhere 4" lace to ends. Adhere arm fabric to craft sticks. Spot glue end of each stick and push into cone at slits in fabric.
- 4. Adhere head to cone. Adhere 5" lace around neck and 9" lace around bottom of cone. Tie ribbon bow; adhere to neckline. For halo, adhere ends of gold cording together. Adhere halo to top of head.
- 5. Position four tulle circles together and fold like fan; wrap center with wire. Position two tulle circles together, fold in half, and fan. Place short side under first group of tulle and continue to wrap with wire forming wings. Adhere wings to back of angel.
- 1. Cut patterns from cardstock or thin cardboard, like a recycled cereal box, for ease when tracing patterns onto fabric.