You can never have enough baskets! Not only are they stylish and versatile, they'll help organize your clutter. This simple weaving technique is a quick-and-easy way to create a variety of baskets for Mom this Mother's Day for all her storage needs.
- Wire-mesh basket
- Coordinating fabrics, three prints or solids
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- 1. Tear 1"-wide fabric strips to fit around basket. Weave alternating strips through basket holes; adhere ends at back.
- 2. Apply glue to one inside edge of two strips; fold strips in half. Wrap folded strip around basket rim; adhere ends.
- 3. Wrap two fabric strips around handles; adhere ends. Weave one strip through top, center side of basket; tie bow. Repeat on opposite side.