size: 5" squares
- Felt: pink, orange, yellow, light blue, dark blue, light green, dark green
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Dimensional paints: pink, yellow, green
- Craft glue
- ruler, newspaper (to cover work surface), copy paper, pen
Pattern - Mom's Sachets
- 1. For sachet, measure and cut 5"x10" rectangle from felt.
- 2. Fold rectangle in half forming 5" square. Adhere rectangle edges together on inside, leaving one side open.
- 3. Print out patterns. Freehand cut leaves and stems from green felt and flower centers from orange and yellow felt.
- 4. Adhere flowers onto sachet as desired. Let dry.
- 5. On covered work surface, use dimensional paints to dot flowers and edges of sachet as desired. Let dry.
- 6. Stuff sachet with fiberfill. Adhere open edge closed.
- 7. Spray sachet lightly with Mom's favorite perfume.
- 1. Omit cutting flowers from felt and use dimensional paints to decorate sachets instead.