Chenille Bedspread Cat Pillow
Turn an old chenille bedspread into a decorative pillow. Use your favorite car, dog, or teddy bear pattern and sew a vintage menagerie!
- Chenille bedspread
- Cat pattern of choice
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Gold or black buttons, two
- Sewing machine and thread
- 1. Position pattern on bedspread to determine placement of design.
- 2. Follow pattern instructions to cut and sew pillow, leaving opening for stuffing. Stuff pillow firmly; hand-sew opening closed.
- 3. For eyes, sew buttons to face.