Pattern - Worry Dolls & Bag
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut on inside lines for neck and back of shirt. Position shirt over doll pin (body) and glue shirt and one wooden axle peg (hands) inside each sleeve. Let dry.
- 2. For skirt, cut 2"x3" fabric strip. Wrap and glue strip under arms. Tie jute twine around top of skirt; knot ends on back.
- 3. For necklaces, tie two craft thread strands around neck; knot ends together. Spot glue to secure.
- 4. For braided hair, bundle black craft thread lengths together. Tie strand around center of bundle; divide bundle into three sections. Braid bundle; tie strand around bottom. Glue braid on doll head.
- 5. For bag, glue red felt rectangles, 1-1/2", from bottom edge of blue felt rectangles.
- 6. Use needle and thread to sew rickrack across center of red rectangles. Sew ribbon length, along both edges, on top edge of blue rectangles. (Leave space for cording to pass through.)
- 7. Sew blue rectangles together, along edges, on sides and bottom.
- 8. Measure and cut two 30" black cording lengths. Insert black cording through space on top of rectangles; thread through bag. Knot ends on outside. Repeat process for remaining black cording length; thread through opposite side of bag. Pull cord lengths to close bag.