Pattern - Little Miss Muffet's Spider
- 1. Measure and cut 3"from sock (by toes). Stuff sock (body) with polyester. Glue opening closed. Glue body on top of glove (legs).
- 2. Insert chenille stems through body and fingers on glove, forming legs.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. For hat, cover film canister with brown felt. Glue hat circle on bottom of hat and hat on top of head.
- 4. Glue mouth and eyes on face.
- 5. Measure and cut 10" ribbon length. Tie ribbon bow; glue bow under mouth.
- 6. Glue flower on hat band and bead on flower center.