After delivering all those chocolates and eggs, this bunny's ready to relax - and let those long, floppy ears hang down! Quick-to-sew, he's just the basket filler you've been looking for.
- Cotton fabrics: white solid, 1/4 yd.; light pink textured, 1/8 yd.
- Embroidery floss: grey, light pink
- Bright pink grosgrain ribbon, 5/8”-wide, 3/8 yd.
- White pom-pom, 2”
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Thread: bright pink, white
- scissors, ruler, transfer paper, pencil
Pattern - Cuddly Bunny
- 1. Sew with right sides together using 1/4" seams.
- 1. Print out pattern and cut fabric as indicated. Transfer details to body front. Use light pink floss to satin stitch nose. Use grey to stem stitch legs, mouth, and around nose, and to straight stitch eyes and toenails. Tie ribbon into bow; trim ends even. Sew bow to body front at "X".
- 2. Sew white and pink ear pieces together, leaving top end open for turning. Turn ears right side out. Baste top of ears to head, spaced 3/4" apart. (Note: Bottom of ears should face away from bunny.)
- 3. Sew body front to back, leaving 3" opening on side for turning. Turn body right side out and stuff firmly with fiberfill. Hand sew opening closed. Use invisible stitch to sew pom-pom to bottom right side of body. Turn pink side of ears outward at bottom.
- 1. Fill bottom 2/3 of bunny with beans or popcorn seeds and remainder with stuffing. Use bunny as a door stopper.