- Adult-size t-shirt
- Black felt
- Recycled brown paper bag
- Cardboard scrap
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Black marker
- 1. Cut sleeves and bottom of t-shirt into jagged edges.
- 2. Cut various-sized ovals and circles from black felt.
- 3. Insert cardboard scrap inside t-shirt. Glue black ovals and circles on shirt. Let dry.
- 4. For tie, measure and cut 2-1/2"x9" black felt strip. Trim one end into point. Pinch other end; wrap and glue black felt scrap around end. Glue tie on front of t-shirt.
- 5. For club, gather newspaper into club shape. Wrap club in brown paper bag; trim and glue along edges.
- 6. Use black marker to draw swirls on club.