size: 7" tall
- Pink fuzzy sock
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3” ball, 5” egg
- Wooden circle, 2”
- Fibre-Craft: White Craft Foam; Fuzzy Stix: two White
- 3M Post-it Craft Paper: Dark Pink
- Pom-poms: pink, two medium white, one large white
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Ribbon, 12” length
- Circle paper punch, 5/8”
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- scissors, ruler, toothpick, rubber band
Pattern - Sock Bunny
- 1. Print out patterns.
- 2. Glue wooden circle onto bottom of egg. Insert egg into sock. Wrap rubber band around top of sock.
- 3. Cut top half of sock in half (for ears). Bend fuzzy stix into "leaf" shapes; insert into ears. Wrap sock around ears; glue.
- 4. Glue pink pom-pom (nose), eyes, two medium white pom-poms (cheeks), and teeth onto face.
- 5. Use paper punch to punch eight circles from adhesive-backed dark pink paper. Remove backing; press circles on feet (for paw pads). Glue feet on bottom of body.
- 6. Wrap and tie ribbon bow around neck. Glue large white pom-pom (tail) on back of body.