1. To applique seams, use medium/long zig-zag stitch and 1/4" seam allowance. Use regular straight stitch and 1/2" seam allowance for all other seams.
1. Print out full-size patterns. Tape pattern pieces together as indicated by numbered triangles; cut out.
2. Measure and mark 21" square on back of Stone fleece. Pin ear patterns onto square as shown; cut out. See Figure 1. Fold panel in half horizontally, matching ears. Cut out empty belly template as shown. See Figure 2. Measure and mark two 21"x16" panels on back of Stone fleece. Pin ear patterns onto long side of one panel as in Step 2; cut out both panels. Cut out remaining pattern pieces on double layer of fleece folded with right sides together.
3. Lightly sketch eye lines on right sides of eye pieces. Embroider lines with chain stitch or running stitch. Position each eye pieces on inner mask pieces, with right sides facing upward; pin in place. Appliqué eyes in place. Position appliquéd eye pieces on outer mask pieces as before; appliqué in place. See Figure 3.
4. Position front body piece on top of belly piece with right sides facing upward; pin in place. Machine-sew together.
5. Position mask pieces on front body as shown; pin and appliqué in place. Pin nose between mask pieces, centered on seam joining body and belly. Hand-sew vertical seam down center of nose, then appliqué to body and masks. Lightly draw mouth on belly as shown. See Figure 4. Embroider line as in Step 3.
6. Appliqué paw pieces to ends of two arm pieces. With right sides together, align one paw/arm piece with one plain arm; machine-sew leaving straight sides open. Machine-sew legs together in pairs in same way. Turn legs and arms right side out; gently stuff.
7. Machine-sew 1" hem along one long edge of both back pieces. See Figure 5. Position one sewn panel on top of front panel with hemmed edge toward top of work. Position arms and legs between layers as shown, making sure paw side of arm is facing body. Pin and machine-sew all layers together along sides and bottom.
8. Align upper back panel with ears on top of body panel. Pin and machine-sew in place around sides, ears, and top.
9. Turn project right side out. Tie each ear extension into knot. Fit cover over pillow form.