Pattern - No-Sew Pumpkin Pillows
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Trace and cut out patterns from felt.
- 2. Adhere two pumpkin bodies together by adhering along outer edges, leaving 3" section open at top. Let dry.
- 3. Fill pumpkin with fiberfill. Slide stem end into opening at top of pumpkin; adhere opening closed. Let dry.
- 4. Adhere neon orange ribbon down pumpkin face from top to bottom; trim end. Repeat on each side of center ribbon. Adhere facial features to pumpkin.
- 5. Tie green ribbon bow; adhere to pumpkin top. Adhere button to bow center.
- 6. Repeat Steps 2-5 for other pumpkin.