Pattern - Black Cat Glove Centerpiece
- 1. Basecoat clay pot green. Let dry.
- 2. Insert 1" ball into tip of each finger of glove.
- 3. Stuff remaining glove with small pieces of fiberfill stuffing. (Note: Do not overstuff.)
- 4. Gather cuff together with thumb folded over towards middle. Hot glue glove cuff to bottom of clay pot.
- 5. Place a small amount of green moss down around glove with several green leaves and pull heads up a bit so they stretch up out of pot.
- 6. Glue eyes and noses (beads) to faces as shown.
- 7. For whiskers, cut three short strands from black thread and knot in center. Trim ends even. Glue whiskers to faces
- 8. Print and cut out pattern. Cut ten ears and five tails from black felt, and ten inner ears from pink felt. Glue inner ears to ears, ears to face and tails to backs of cats.