Pattern - Little Quack's Bedtime Pillow
- 1. Measure and cut two 13" yellow fleece squares.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer and cut out patterns from felt.
- 3. On covered work surface, paint cheeks Peony Pink and highlights on eyes Snow White and Baby Blue. Let dry.
- 4. Use fabric glue to glue eyes, beak, feet, and wings on one 13" fleece square (pillow front).
- 5. Use embroidery floss and coordinating-color thread to sew running stitch around eyes, beak, feet, and wings. Knot ends on inside.
- 6. Measure and cut seven 1"x8" fleece strips (hair). With right sides together, pin yellow fleece squares with strips inside top center seam.
- 7. Sew all pillow sides together, leaving 10" opening on bottom. Turn pillow right side out. Insert pillow form. Sew opening closed.