iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.
- Light pink sweatshirt or long-sleeve t-shirt
- White headband
- Felt yardage: 1/2 yd. tan, 1/4 yd. white, 1/4 yd. brown
- Felt, 9"x12" sheets: five light pink, one bright green
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: White Slick, Pink Slick, True Red Slick
- Bright green chenille stem
- Plastic-foam ball, 2"
- Red yarn, small amount
- Pink ribbon, 1 yd.
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler or measuring tape, newspaper (to cover work surface)
Pattern - Crafty Cupcake
- 1. Print out pattern. For collar pattern, see Fig. 1. Use Fig. 1 to adjust size as needed. Adjust pattern sizes as needed. Cut collar from brown folded felt.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint True Red polka dots and Pink Slick confetti rectangles on icing. Use White Slick to outline icing pieces. Let dry.
- 3. Layer and glue icing sections on brown collar. Let dry. For ties, measure and cut two 6" ribbon lengths. Glue ribbon ends on either side of opening on collar.
- 4. For headband, wrap pink felt around headband; glue ends on inside. Let dry. Layer and glue icing section on top of headband. Let dry.
- 5. For cherry on headband, wrap plastic-foam ball with red yarn. Glue ends on bottom of ball. Glue cherry on top of icing. For leaf, glue foam leaf (from pattern) onto green chenille stem end (stem). Curl end. Insert stem in top of cherry. Spot glue. Let dry.