2. Measure and cut 14"x26" batting rectangle. Position batting on plastic-foam sheet. Use glue gun to glue batting on sheet, overlapping edges.
3. Measure and cut 16"x28" cupcake-print rectangle. Position plastic-foam sheet on fabric with batting side facing wrong side of fabric. Fold fabric over edges; pinning fabric onto back of plastic-foam sheet.
4. Position sheet with right-side facing on work surface. Measure and cut four pink/green polka dot ribbon lengths, spacing evenly, diagonally across board. Repeat process cutting four more lengths, spacing evenly, diagonally across board in other direction.
5. Use glue gun to glue ribbon lengths along sheet, wrapping edges on back of sheet. Let dry.
6. For hanger, measure and cut 16" length from yellow/pink striped ribbon. Glue ends on back of sheet; tie ends into bow.