This idea was originally published in our 2017 Spring issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Mix pink and white clay to achieve desired shade of light pink.
2. Create multiple cherry blossoms with pink clay and mold. Use brown clay and mold to make several branches. Use green clay and mold to create several leaves in each size. Set aside.
3. Use fingertips to apply light touch of Polished Coral Metallic Lustre to each cherry blossom leaf to highlight details. Use fingertip to apply light touch of Iced Expresso Metallic Lustre to centers of each cherry blossom.
4. Use fingertip to apply light touch of Iced Expresso Metallic Lustre to branches to highlight details.
5. Use fingertip to apply light touch of Elegant Emerald Metallic Lustre to each leaf to highlight details.
6. Mount elements as desired to headband with Beacon 527 adhesive. Allow each piece to overlap each other for added dimension. Let dry for 24 hours.