1. Blend 1/4 package of Wisteria, 1/4 package of Pearl and dime size ball of White; blend 1/4 package of Sunshine and 1/4 package of Pearl; blend 1/4 package of Rhino Grey with 1/4 package of Pearl. Roll each color into equal sized sheets on thicket setting.
2. Roll Wisteria, Rhino Grey, Cadmium Yellow and Sunshine into equal sized sheets on thickest setting.
3. Stack sheets from Step 1 and 2. Roll together with an acrylic rod until it's thin enough to go through pasta machine on the thickest setting.
4. Run layered stack through pasta machine on thickest setting. Cut into four equal pieces and stack. Roll lightly with acrylic rod to compress and stretch stack.
5. Cut piece just narrower than peeler or blade. Stamp with decorative rubber stamp, pressing very firmly. Cut a thin slice from stamped surface using vegetable peeler or horizontal clay slicer.
6. Continue slicing patterned clay sheets to make as many pieces as desired. Each place card requires two pieces.
7. Lay patterned clay sheets on solid color clay sheets and roll on thickest setting. Reduce thickness until piece measures 1-1/2"x5".
8. Lay two sheets side by side with decorative side down. Wrap one end around 3/8" dowel and the other end around 1/2" dowel. Turn pieces over and press center area flat against baking surface.
9. Bake following manufacturer's instructions. When cool to touch, remove dowel rods before piece is completely cooled.
10. Apply strong adhesive on center surface and on 1/2" cylinder. Adhere two pieces together as shown. Tie ribbon around center of each cardholder.