Pattern - Sophisticated Sweets Basket
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to condition clay. Mix White and Pink clay to make very pale pink. Roll clay to 5mm thickness.
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Place template over rolled out clay; use craft knife to cut around it for a total of five times (including base) for sides.
- 3. Use small spring push circle cutter to make decorative holes around edges of each side.
- 4. At base of each side, use needle to make smaller holes. Repeat around edges of square base.
- 5. Use dry paint brush to apply some pigment powder.
- 6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake four sides and square base. Let cool.
- 7. Apply varnish.
- 8. Use colored cotton to sew square base to four sides. Thread ribbon lengths through large holes and sides; tie bow at each top corner.
- 9. Fill bowl as desired.