Sweet Cupcake Snowman
size: 3-1/2" tall
- STYROFOAM brand foam* balls: 2”; 2-1/2”, two
- Delight Air-Dry Modeling Compound
- Wooden dowel, 3/16”, 2-1/2” length
- Rainbow Felt: Gold, 1-1/4”
- Black seed beads, two
- Lt. blue muffin cups, 10
- Lt. orange embroidery floss
- White string, 6”
- Texture Magic: Dimensional Paint Green Whisper; Easy-Twist Detail Tips
- Small paintbrush
- Rolling pin
- Wax paper
- Paper clip
- Wire cutter
- 1. Press 2" ball onto work surface to flatten bottom; set aside. Flatten top and bottom of one 1-1/2" ball. For head, compress remaining 1-1/2" ball until slightly smaller than previous ball.
- 2. Insert dowel through all three balls; glue to secure.
- 3. On wax paper, roll out 1/2 package of air-dry modeling compound to 6" square. Wrap compound around foam balls; trim excess at back. Press compound over balls, trimming excess as needed.
- 4. For eyes, push two beads into head. For wire loop, cut paperclip into "U" shape; insert cut ends into back of head.
- 5. For nose, place felt diagonally on work surface; tightly roll from right to left. Wrap felt roll with floss and knot at end to secure. Trim excess felt and glue nose to face.
- 6. For scarf, place flat tip onto Texture Magic™ tube and apply around neck. Let dry
- 7. Apply glue to edges of stacked baking cups to secure. Glue snowman inside cups.
- 8. For hanger, thread string through wire loop; knot ends.