size: 3" diameter
- Polyform Sculpey III Oven-Bake Clay: White, Sweet Potato, Black
- Silver braided cording
- Polyform Sculpey: 5-in-1 Tool Kit, Edgy Texture Sheet, Work ‘n Bake Clay Mat, Acrylic Roller
- Round scallop-edge cookie cutter, 2-3/4” diameter
- cornstarch, paintbrush, scissors, ruler
- 1. Condition White clay in hands until soft and pliable. Roll White clay on clay mat to 1/4" thickness using acrylic roller to approximately 3-1/2"x3-1/2".
- 2. Dust Copper Ceiling portion of texture sheet with cornstarch using paintbrush. Press White clay into sheet to create texture. Return textured circle to mat. Cut textured clay with cookie cutter, creating snowman face.
- 3. Condition Black clay with hands until soft and pliable. Roll seven pea-sized balls for eyes and mouth for each snowman. Condition Sweet Potato clay. Roll Sweet Potato clay to 1/8" thickness. Free-hand cut 1" triangle using clay knife in tool kit for nose.
- 4. Press eyes, nose, and mouth on face as shown, flattening black pieces slightly. Poke hole for hanger on top edge of snowman face using needle tool from tool kit.
- 5. Follow manufacturer's instruction to bake snowman on clay mat in oven. Let cool.
- 6. Cut 6" length of silver cording. Thread cording through hole on snowman; knot ends together.
- 7. Repeat process to create additional snowmen ornaments.
- 1. Wash hands between handling clays as darker pigments will transfer to lighter clays.