- Glass disc ornament, 3”
- Polyform: Sculpey III Sweet Potato Oven-Bake Clay; Premo! Accents Purple Pearl, Frost White Glitter
- Black beads, two
- Clear rhinestones
- White pom-pom, 1/4”
- White chenille stem, 4” length
- Iridescent paper snowflakes, 1”, three
- White ribbon, 6” length
- Paper clip
- Round paint dauber, 1/4”
- Jacquard Lumiere Paints: Pearlescent Magenta, Pearlescent White
- Parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
- Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue
- toothpick, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge scrap, plastic placemat and newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Condition clay until soft and pliable. Roll Frost White Glitter clay into 1-1/2" ball for head. Using toothpick, create smile and two eye slits. Press black beads into slits. Roll carrot nose from Sweet Potato clay; press on face. Gently remove hanger from top of glass ornament. Press head onto ornament top.
- 2. Roll Purple Pearl clay into 4"-long cone for hat. Press cone base onto top of snowman head. Carefully curl pointed cone end. Push small paper clip through base of hat for hanger.
- 3. On covered work surface, dab Pearlescent White paint onto glass ornament using sponge scrap; let dry.
- 4. Roll two 2"-long teardrop shapes from Frost White Glitter clay for arms. Adhere arms onto sides of glass ornament using glue.
- 5. Combine small string of Purple Pearl clay with marble-size ball of Frost White Glitter clay; lightly mix to marbleize. Flatten on work surface to 1/2" thickness. Cut two 1" lengths for scarf ends using toothpick; indent ends into fringe. Press over arm. Place remaining marbleized clay strip around neck area, covering arm tops and scarf ends. Roll tiny ball of same clay; press near scarf ends.
- 6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake snowman on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely before removing.
- 7. Thread ribbon through paper clip; tie bow. Adhere pom-pom to end of hat. Adhere chenille stem around hat to form brim, trimming ends as needed.
- 8. Apply Pearlescent Magenta to cheek area using paint dauber. Let dry.
- 9. Adhere snowflakes to body. Adhere rhinestones to snowflake centers and in random pattern on hat. Let dry.
- 1. Personalize snowman body with "Christmas 2013" or recipient or family name.