Pattern - Pot o' Gold Candy Dish
- 1. Adults, help kids when using glue gun.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint pot, saucer, and wooden bead Festive Green. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer hat pattern onto sides of pot.
- 4. Paint pot rim Foliage Green. Use end of paintbrush handle to add Festive Green polka dots. Dot saucer rim Foliage Green.
- 5. Paint: hat Foliage Green, hat band Lamp Black, buckle Antique Gold, and shamrock Foliage Green. Let dry. Dot hat Avocado and shamrock Festive Green. Let dry.
- 6. Use paintbrush to paint pot and saucer with Crystal Craft Twinkles. Let dry.
- 7. Use black marker to outline hat and sections on pot and saucer.
- 8. Use glue gun to glue wooden bead on top of saucer.
- 9. To assemble, turn pot upside down. Use glue gun to glue ivy bowl on bottom of pot. Fill ivy bowl with candy. Position saucer on top of ivy bowl (for lid).