This is an “online only” idea from our 2017 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 5½”x4¼” top fold card base from Tranquil Tide cardstock. Cut 5”x3¾” panel from Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper and adhere centered to card front.
2. Cut 4¾”x3½” from Very Vanilla cardstock and run through die cutting machine using the Eastern Medallion Thinlits. Stamp sentiment in center of circle and stamp details around the circle as shown using Tranquil Tide ink.
3. Die cut flower from Fresh Fig cardstock using the Eastern Medallion Thinlits. Add stamping using the Fresh Fig ink. Curl edges of flower using bone folder and adhere to bottom right as shown using mini glue dots. Place an Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers in the middle of the flower.
4. On a separate piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp one flower in Lemon Lime and another in Fresh Fig, then cut out using coordinating dies. Adhere flowers to card front using mini glue dots as shown. Add additional stamping in Lemon Lime around card and finish with Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers.
5. Cut square piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock to back the mosaic and adhere entire piece to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie bow using gold ribbon and adhere with mini glue dots as shown.