This idea was originally published in our 2016 Winter issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Cut 4 1/8”x4 ½” panel from watercolor cardstock. Using very light pressure, stamp background stamp Sky Blue on smooth side of panel.
2. Ink tree with Potting Soil and Fern Green. Stamp tree image toward the left as shown. Stamp sentiment Jet Black under left side of tree.
3. Stencil berries Red Geranium in four areas as shown. Add Black Glaze Pen dot between the three berries and White Paint Pen dot to highlight each berry. Let dry.
4. Ink Mat Mini heart with Red Geranium and sprinkle with red embossing powder. Melt powder with heat gun and let cool. Adhere heart above sentiment.
5. Stencil borders Fern Green to top and bottom of watercolor panel. Make top border thicker than lower border as shown. Use black pen to accent borders and add Black Glaze Pen dots to each stripe.
6. Make 4½”x4¼” top-fold card from black cardstock and adhere watercolor panel to front.