This idea was originally published in our 2016 Winter issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 4¼”x 5½” side-fold card from white cardstock. Color top left and bottom right edge with Metallic Silver Pen about ¼” in and halfway down card base.
2. Cut 4”x5½” panel from navy blue cardstock and adhere centered to card base.
3. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment with VersaMark Ink and white embossing powder. Using a ruler and White Gel Pen, draw lines around sentiment and long edge as shown. Repeat with Metallic Silver Pen.
4. Stamp snowflakes with Majestic Blue ink and die cut. Color in portions of snowflakes with Metallic Silver Pen as desired. Layer and adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
5. Add Glossy White Crystal Drops as desired for interest.