Cardstock: white, metallic, copper
Ranger Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
Punches: circle, 2¼”; dragonfly; mini flower
Stamps: Lavina Fairy Clear Set, Cherry Pie Art Stamps Full Moon, Stampin’ Up Just Believe Sentiment, Inkadinkado Clear Meadow
Ranger Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge, Pumice Stone
Stazon Black Ink
Imagine Crafts Brilliance Galaxy Gold Pigment Ink
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Scissors or paper trimmer
1. Stamp meadow grass image along lower edge of white cardstock panel with black ink. Re-ink stamp and continue stamping while overlapping images. Alternate height and angle of stamp so images vary. Repeat stamping until lower edge is filled. Randomly stamp cloud image repeatedly on upper portion of paper as shown.
2. Stamp fairy image with black ink along lower edge of paper. Add magical fairy dust falling from her hand by adding splattering of dots with black pen as shown.
3. Apply different colors of Distress Ink over stamped silhouette scene using sponge applicator. Scrunch up plastic bag into ball and tap into inkpad and press into paper to create subtle irregular texture.
4. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock and cut out using circle punch. Apply gold ink to edge of circle with sponge applicator to mimic the moon. Adhere sentiment with foam tape as shown.
5. Punch three small dragonflies from metallic and copper cardstock and adhere to grass as shown. Gently pinch wings between fingers for dimension. Punch mini flower from metallic cardstock and attach to fairy's hair. Adhere gem to center of mini flower. Apply glitter glue over magical fairy dust and to fairy's wings. Let dry.
*Tip: When using a paper punch to cut out an image or sentiment, flip the punch over so you are looking at the bottom base of the punch and see the blades. Insert the paper so you can see the image is correctly centered in the window of the punch.