Cardstock: yellow, patterned
Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper
Queen and Company Washi Tape
SRM Sticker Stiches
Ranger Paper Distresser
Stampendous: Tropical Pineapple Cling Rubber Stamp, Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set
Imagine Crafts Memento Stamp Pad: Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Adhesives: Tombow Mono Adhesive, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
1. Make 5½”x4¼” top-fold card from yellow cardstock.
2. Adhere piece of patterned paper to card front. Adhere washi tape and sticker stitches as shown.
3. Stamp pineapple image onto white cardstock with Tuxedo Black and color with various markers.
4. Distress image panel using distresser and adhere to card using foam squares.
5. Stamp sentiment with Cottage Ivy and die cut using fitted frames die.
6. Adhere sentiment panel to card front with foam squares.