American Crafts Southern Wedding Paper Pad, 6”x6”
Little Things from Lucy’s Cards: Iridescent White Sparkly Shaker Selection, Lily White Sparkly Shaker Selection
Die cutting machine
Hero Arts: Millie Cut Outs by Lia, Mr. and Mrs. Stamp
Simon Says Stamp Nested Circles Dies
1. Make 5”x5” top-fold card from white cardstock. Trim grey patterned paper to 5”x5” panel and adhere to card front.
2. Die cut circle centered on 5”x5” pink patterned paper to create circular window.
3. Stamp Mr. & Mrs. sentiment onto grey panel as shown.
4. Back die cut pink window panel with acetate and secure with adhesive.
5. Add foam adhesive around back outer edge of die cut pink panel and set aside.
6. Create pile of shaker mix on grey base and adhere die cut panel from Step 5 on top making sure edges are all sealed so no sequins escape.
7. Stamp bunnies and bows on white paper and cut out. Piece together and adhere to card as shown.