Echo Park Anything Goes Paper Pad, 6”x6”
Taylored Expressions Cardstock: Toffee, Sugar Cube, Pink Champagne, Sweet Basil
Taylored Expressions Natural Burlap Twine
Studio Calico Wood Veneer
White buttons: small, medium, large
Die cutting machine and Taylored Expressions Dies: Build a Scene Rolling Hills, Patio Party
Hero Arts Pool to Navy Ombre Ink
Taylored Expressions In & Out Thanks Stamp Set
Adhesives: Foam Adhesive, 1/16”; 3M Quick Dry Adhesive, Glut Dots
1. Make 5¼”x5¼” top-fold card from Toffee cardstock.
2. Cut 4½”x 4½” panel from Sugar Cube cardstock. Cut 2”x4 3/8” panel from green patterned paper. Adhere Green panel to right side of Sugar Cube panel leaving a 1/16” border on top, right and bottom edge.
3. Cut 4 3/8”x4 3/8” panel from aqua patterned paper and die cut with Build a Scene Rolling Hills die 1” from left edge as shown. Stamp sentiment along bottom of panel with Pool to Navy Ombre Ink. Adhere to left side of Sugar Cube panel overlapping green patterned paper with wavy edge.
4. Die cut one large and two small flowers from Pink Champagne cardstock and five leaves from Sweet Basil cardstock using Patio Party Dies.
5. Adhere flowers to card base using foam tape and layer in leaves as shown with Quick Dry Adhesive.
6. Tie twine around button centers and tie a bow in center of largest button. Adhere buttons on flower centers with glue dots. Adhere wood veneer hearts as shown.
7. Center and adhere assembled panel to card base using foam adhesive.