This is an “online only” idea from our 2016 Holiday issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 4¼”x5½” top-fold card from white cardstock.
2. Cut 4¼”x5½” panel from glitter paper and adhere to card front.
3. Die cut glass effects shape from blue cardstock and adhere over glitter paper. Place heavy object over card front to weigh down die cut to ensure good adhesion.
4. Emboss candle image on smooth side of watercolor paper using Aegean Silver. Color image using shimmer watercolor paints. Let dry then cut out image and adhere to blue cardstock scrap, leaving a slight border. Adhere candle image to top left of card front using foam tape.
5. Emboss sentiment on scrap piece of white paper. Trim and adhere to blue cardstock, leaving slight border. Edge blue border with black marker and adhere to lower right of card front using foam tape.
6. Edge card front with black marker to hide white card base.