This is an “online only” idea from our 2016 Holiday issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Stamp and punch Santa, gingerbread man and reindeer in desired colors.
2. Color Santa as desired with blending tool and water brush. Apply red glitter for reindeer’s nose and buttons on gingerbread man, Glossy Accents for Santa’s shoes and white Wink of Stella for reindeer antlers.
3. Adhere Santa, gingerbread man and reindeer to cording as shown.
1. Punch tags from cardstock of choice and punch Santa tag from specialty paper.
2. Use blender tool to pick up green ink and brush lightly across raised area of specialty paper tag.
3. Stamp and punch Santa, gingerbread man, reindeer and bear as desired. Adhere punched images to tags with foam tape for dimension.
4. Stamp and punch red bow tie on white cardstock. Adhere bow to bear. Add glitter glue to buttons on gingerbread man and stamp “to” and “from” on tag.
1. Make 3½”x4 5/8” top-fold card from kraft cardstock. Cut 3”x4 1/8” panel from blue corrugated cardstock. Use blender tool to edge corrugated cardstock with white ink. Adhere panel to card front.
2. Stamp two reindeer in brown ink on white cardstock. Use water brush to lightly pull in color from ink outline. Let dry.
3. Punch out reindeer. Fussy cut around antlers on one deer for more definition and add red glitter to the nose. Let dry. Cut antlers off other reindeer.
4. Stamp and punch two red bow ties. Adhere antler deer on lower left of card front with foam tape. Adhere other reindeer on upper right of card front. Adhere bow tie to antler deer under chin and to the head of other deer as shown.
5. White emboss sentiment on blue scrap cardstock and adhere to kraft cardstock. Adhere layered sentiment to card as shown. Add Dew Drops randomly using Multi Medium.