Cardstock: Whip Cream, Denim Days, Summer Days, Nautical Adventures Prints
All materials and tools from Fun Stampers Journey.
Platinum Machine with Plates
Stamps: Anchor Me Stamp Set SS-0256, Striped Love Background Stamp SS-0181
Ink Pad: Clear Pigment, Summer Days, Denim Days,
Whip Cream Thread
Banner Parade Die Set
White Embossing Powder
Adhesives: Medium Foam Squares, Craft Glue
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Create 5½”x 4¼” side fold card base from Whip Cream cardstock.
2. Cut Nautical Adventures Prints cardstock to 5”x4”, Denim Days cardstock to 5¼”x 4” and Summer Days cardstock to 1”x4”.
3. Cut two 4”x4” panels from Whip Cream & Denim Days cardstock. Use Banner Parade Die Set to die cut large banner shape from Denim Days and small banner shape from Whip Cream.
4. Stamp Stripe Love background onto larger Denim Days banner cut out using Clear pigment inkpad. Emboss with White embossing powder and use heat gun to set. Let dry. Add silver silk drops to add metallic details.
5. Stamp anchor image onto small Whip Cream banner from Step 3 using Summer Days inkpad. Let dry. Stamp “You anchor me” sentiment over anchor image using Denim Days ink pad.
6. Adhere 5”x4” printed panel onto 5¼”x4” Denim Days panel from Step 1 using Craft Glue. Adhere 1”x4” Summer Days piece to top of printed panel as shown. Adhere to card base using foam squares.
7. Adhere two banners from Step 5 together using foam squares as shown. Cut 12” of thread and wrap around top of layered banners. Tie bow towards the left side as shown.
8. Adhere layered banners toward top portion of card front using foam squares as shown.