Cardstock*: Whirl White, Black Licorice, Cranberry Bliss, Basics Black & White Paper Pack
Matte Enamel Dots*
Grand Die-Cutting Machine and Dies*: Card Sleeve, Star-Dom, Gift Card Window Plates, Border Details
You Did It! Stamp Set*
Ink*: Black Licorice, Summer Days
Adhesives: craft glue, foam squares, white liner tape
*Products available from Fun Stampers Journey
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
- gift card holder
- 1.Make gift card holder using Gift Card Sleeve die and cranberry cardstock. Score, fold and adhere together using white liner tape.
- 2. Die cut rectangle panel from white cardstock and “for you” window plates from black cardstock. Layer and adhere together. Adhere panel on top of gift card holder.
- 3. Die cut stars border from cranberry cardstock and cut two stars apart. Adhere two stars and yellow enamel dot accents as shown.
- 1. Make 4½”x4½” top-fold card from white cardstock. Trim cranberry cardstock to 4¼” square and black cardstock to 4” square.
- 2. Die cut large star in center of cranberry panel. Die cut smaller star in center of black panel. Layer together and adhere with black panel behind cranberry.
- 3. Cut black-and-white striped paper to 4” square and adhere to card front. Adhere star opening panel on top using foam squares.
- 4. Stamp sentiment with Black Licorice ink on white cardstock; trim into banner shape as shown. Layer small strip of cranberry cardstock along bottom and trim to size. Wrap black thread around left end two times and tie into bow. Adhere sentiment panel across bottom of star opening using foam squares.
- 5. Stamp graduation cap image on white cardstock with Black Licorice ink, and carefully ink tassel with Summer Days. Fussy cut out and adhere over upper right corner of sentiment as shown.
- 6. Die cut stars border from cranberry and black cardstock and cut apart stars. Adhere stars and enamel dot accents as shown.