Paper: Snow Layering, Pool Mixed Layering
Blush Mixed Accents
Die Cutting Machine
Paper Layering Large Lotus Die
Balloon Animals Birthday stamp set
Ink: Ultra Pink Mid-Tone Shadow, Black Dye
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 4¼”x5½” side fold card from Pool Layering paper; set aside. Cut 3¾”x5½” rectangle from Snow Layering Paper and die cut Large Lotus shape.
2. Die cut Large Lotus again from scrap paper and cut along flower shape to create mask as shown.
3. Place mask over white panel from Step 1 and poke out Large Lotus petals. Color petal tips Ultra Pink with sponge dauber as shown. Remove mask.
4. Stamp sentiment using black ink as shown.
5. Ink paper Ultra Pink using brayer to create Ultra Pink panel. Mat main panel with Ultra Pink panel.
6. Adhere panel over front of card base. Embellish with gemstones and pearls as shown.