Cardstock: toffee, white, blue, red, red heart patterned
Die cut machine and small heart die
Taylored Expressions Under The Toadstool Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ranger Glossy Accents
White gel pen
Adhesives: foam tape, 3M Quick Dry Adhesive
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 4¼”x5½” top fold card from toffee cardstock. Cut 1¾”x5½” panel from blue cardstock, ½”x5” panel from red heart patterned cardstock and 3½”x4¾” panel from white cardstock.
2. Adhere blue panel to left side of card base. Adhere red heart patterned panel to left side of blue panel as shown.
3. Round top right and bottom corners of white panel. Stamp large toadstool, gnome and small mushrooms in black ink. Color with Copic Markers as shown.
4. Stamp sentiment in upper right corner of white panel. Tie twine around left side of white panel and adhere to card base with foam.
5. Die cut small heart from red cardstock. Coat with Glossy Accents and let dry. Adhere to right side of sentiment.