Cardstock: kraft, white, off-white
Kraft 4-bar envelopes
Die cutting and embossing machine
Lawn Fawn Rooting for You Stamp
Lawn Fawn Dies: Stitched Hillside Borders, Rooting for You, Stitched Journaling Card
Ink: orange, yellow, purple, sand, light, dark green, grey or silver, brown, black
Clear embossing powder
Therm O Web Foam Squares
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 3½”x4⅞” top fold card from kraft cardstock.
2. Die cut stitched journaling rectangle on off-white cardstock and again on kraft cardstock.
3. Use Hillside Border dies to die cut two hills from kraft stitched journaling panel.
4. Lightly ink edges of kraft hillside pieces brown.
5. Adhere bottom side of two hillside pieces to bottom of off-white journaling panel. Leave top of hillside pieces open to tuck in veggies. Adhere to front of card base.
6. Stamp veggies, leaves, signs and watering can on white cardstock with colors of choice. Die cut all pieces. Tuck in veggies, signs and leaves into hillsides and adhere in place. Stamp water sprinkle with black ink on upper part of card as shown. Adhere watering can using foam tape for dimension.
7. Stamp sentiment on scrap piece of off-white cardstock. Cut and trim ends into banner shape and adhere to bottom of card using foam tape.
8. Stamp carrot orange on left side of envelope front. Off-stamp ink on sticky note to create mask. Cut out mask and place over first stamped carrot. Re-ink and stamp carrot again so it appears to be behind the first carrot. Add details.
Stamp each vegetable several times to have extras for other cards. After you’ve stamped all the veggies and signs, go back and add the details and words in brown ink and faces in black ink.