Ruby Rock-it Graduation Paper Collection
Cardstock: white, black
Bias tape ribbon, 1 yard
Small clear rhinestones, three
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner Permanent Adhesive
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 4¼”x5½” top fold card from black cardstock. Set aside.
2. Cut small sentiment tag from Graduation Paper Collection. Mat tag with 4”x3” white cardstock panel. Mat again with 3¼”x4¼” black cardstock panel.
3. Cut dotted paper from Graduation Paper Collection to measure 5”x3¾”. Mat with 5¼”x4” white cardstock panel. Tie white ribbon in crisscross pattern and tie small bow on bottom as shown.
4. Adhere matted tag from Step 2 onto front of matted panel from Step 3 using foam squares. Adhere entire piece to front of card base using foam squares.
5. Fussy cut small diploma from Graduation Paper Collection. Adhere it to top of bow. Add small clear rhinestones on card as shown.