Cardstock*: Whirl White, Oatmeal Cookie
Media Prints Paper Pack, 12”x12”*
Ribbons: Bubblegum Satin and Sweet Berry Crimp*
Grand Die-Cutting Machine and Dies*: Border Basics, Daisy Blooms
Annual Celebration Stamp Set*
Cocoa Powder ink*
Adhesives: craft glue, foam squares, white liner tape
* Products available from Fun Stampers Journey
This idea was originally published in our 2016 Garden issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
- 1. Make 5½”x4¼” top fold card from white cardstock. Trim Oatmeal cardstock to 4” square and trim patterned paper slightly smaller, layer and adhere together.
- 2. Die cut small strip of white cardstock with border die, trim and adhere to bottom of patterned paper panel.
- 3. Adhere two strips of white liner across layered panel ½” from bottom, wrapping 1” ends behind panel. Adhere ribbon across adhesive strips. Place Sweet Berry ribbon first and overlap Bubblegum ribbon on top as shown. Wrap ribbon ends behind panel and trim. Adhere panel to card front using foam squares.
- 4. Die cut white cardstock and vellum with smallest three Daisy Bloom dies. Layer and adhere one white and one vellum petal from each size. Adhere bloom to card using foam squares as shown.
- 5. Stamp sentiment on bottom right corner using Cocoa Powder ink. Add sequin accents with Journey Glaze.
- *tip: An easy way to adhere ribbon flat to your project is to run a long piece of white liner tape and carefully adhere ribbon to it.