White card base, 5”x7”
Recollections Rose Border Pink Dots Paper
7Gypsies Victoria Paper Pad
Basic Grey Chipboard Sentiment
VersaColor Olive Pigment Ink
Flower and leaves rubber stamp
Zig BrusH20 Waterbrush
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Tattered Rose, Peeled Paint
3D foam adhesives
This is an “online only” idea from our 2016 Fall issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Stamp two impressions of flowers onto white cardstock using Olive Pigment Ink. Color first stamped image with Tattered Rose Distress Ink and carefully cut out flowers. Color leaves on second stamped image with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.
2. Carefully bend each petal upward to give flowers a realistic appearance. Place each petal on pad of fingers and gently press to mold into the curve of finger. Adhere flowers over inked leaf impression using 3D foam adhesives.
3. Matte stamped image with a 1/8" border of dusty rose paper from Victoria Paper Pad.
4. Cut panel of Rose Border Pink Dots Paper slightly larger than 5x7" card base. Adhere panel to card base and trim off excess overhanging paper.
5. Adhere chipboard sentiment on lower right corner slightly overlapping stamped flower image as shown.