Cardstock: orange, white, kraft, Halloween patterned
Orange and white twine
Silver star stickers
Rubber stamp: swirl leaf, owl, Halloween sentiment
Ink pad: black, green
Silver acrylic paint
Green glitter embossing powder
Pop dot adhesives
This is an “online only” idea from our 2016 Fall issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Make 6”x6” side-fold card base from orange cardstock. Cut patterned paper into 4¾”x5¾” panel and create two triangles by cutting straight line starting at the upper left corner and diagonally down to the bottom right corner.
2. Stamp swirl leaf or stamp of choice onto patterned paper triangles and outline edges of triangles with black marker. Adhere triangles to card base as shown.
3. Cut 2”x6” strip from black cardstock. Dab circles onto black cardstock strip with silver acrylic paint and add silver star stickers. Adhere off centered onto card base as shown.
4. Stamp owl image onto 2”x2” kraft cardstock panel and distress edges with ink. Wrap square panel with twine and adhere onto 2½”x2½” book page panel using pop dots. Outline edges of book page panel with black marker. Adhere onto card base as shown.
5. Stamp Halloween sentiment in green ink or use green glitter on white cardstock. Fussy cut sentiment and adhere vertically along book page panel using pop dots.