Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Die cut machine
Kite Stencil Honeycomb Stencil
Simon Says Stamps Autumn Blessings Set
My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkins Set
Ranger Distress Stain: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Tie Dye, Faded Jeans
Clearsnap: White Colorbox Stamp Pad, White Embossing Powder
This is an “online only” idea from our 2016 Fall issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Create 4¼”x6” top-fold card from turquoise cardstock.
2. Place honeycomb stencil over watercolor paper and dab Distress Stains, one color at a time. Spritz with water to allow ink colors to run together.
3. Stamp two pumpkins and wreath on scrap watercolor paper with white ink and emboss with white embossing powder. Cut out with matching dies. Give each piece a spritz of water and apply Distress Stain colors as desired.
4. Stamp sentiment in left lower corner of stamped watercolor panel. Adhere wreath and two pumpkins to watercolor panel as shown. Adhere one pumpkin with foam tape for added dimension.
5. Add two dots of Liquid Pearl to pumpkins. Adhere any additional embellishments as desired.