Pattern - T-Shirt Gift Card Holders
- Pink Card
- 1. Cut 5"x10" pink rectangle. Score down center and fold in half. Print and cut out pattern. Cut shirt from card. Cut neck shape from front of shirt; sand edges.
- 2. Cut shirt from white cardstock (cut neck, sleeves, and bottom of shirt along dotted lines). Glue white shirt to pink shirt.
- 3. Cut neck shape from white cardstock and glue to inside top of card (cut neck shape along dotted neck line).
- 4. Machine sew straight stitch around shirt front, following dashed lines on pattern.
- 5. Cut out vintage design; sand edges and glue to shirt. Wrap pink ribbon around bottom of shirt and tie bow on right side. Glue butterfly charm to bow center.
- Blue Card
- 1. Follow same instructions as pink & white card, cutting card from white cardstock, smaller shirt shape and neck shape from blue cardstock, sanding edges of blue cardstock, wrapping brown ribbon around bottom of shirt, and gluing flower charm to bow center.