Italiana Grapes Border Card
A beautiful watercolor card made with Italiana Riviera Collection.
- Cardstock: white, watercolor
- Pearl embellishments
- Craftwell eBosser
- Heartfelt Creations: Italiana Grape Borders Cling Stamp Set, Italiana Grape Clusters Die Set
- Teresa Collins Damask Embossing Folder
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserve, Dusty Concord
- Imagine Crafts VersaMark Ink
- White embossing powder
- Koi Water Brush
- scissors, acrylic block, heat tool
- 1. Make 6"x6" top-fold card from white cardstock. Ink edges Seedless Preserve and Dusty Concord.
- 2. Emboss 5-3/4"x5-3/4" panel of white cardstock with Teresa Collins Damask Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base.
- 3. Stamp images from Italiana Grape Border Cling Stamp Set as shown with VersaMark Ink on watercolor cardstock. Heat emboss with white embossing powder and heat tool. Trim edges around border.
- 4. Apply Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserve, and Dusty Concord Ink Pads onto acrylic block to use as palette. Pick up colors with water brush and paint onto embossed designs as shown.
- 5. Die cut white cardstock with intricate grape vine border from Italiana Grape Clusters set. Ink border Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord. Adhere to card base as shown.
- 6. Adhere painted panel from Step 4 to card base.
- 7. Adhere pearls as shown in photo.