Die-cutting machine with Whimsy Stamps Winter Stag Die
Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Black embossing powder
Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, heat tool, paintbrush, container of water
1. Trim watercolor paper to 4-1/2"x4-3/4" panel. Stamp images on panel using VersaMark ink.
2. Cover stamped images with embossing powder. Shake off excess and remove any specks of residual powder. Heat set.
3. Gently color open sections of watercolor paper panel with sky-toned hues using colored pencils. Work from left to right across panel until panel is filled. Overlap colors slightly so they blend well.
4. Blend out pencil colors working from left to right, using paintbrush and water. Let dry thoroughly.
5. Spray completed watercolor panel with shimmer spray if desired; let dry.
6. Make 5-1/4"x5-1/2" navy top-fold card. Cut 5"x5-1/4" white cardstock panel; adhere to card. Adhere watercolor panel to card.
7. Die cut deer from black cardstock; adhere to card using foam tape.