Baby Zebra Cards
- Cardstock: white, blue, pink, blue/pink print
- Dovecraft Baby Animals 12”x12" Scrapbook Paper
- Paper House: Colorways Sapphire Trimmings 12”x12" Scrapbook Paper; Colorways Sapphire Accent Pack; Believe Puffy Sticker Set
- Buttons: pink, blue
- Marvy Uchida: Scalloped Edge Circle Punch, 3”; Circle Punch, 2-1/2”
- Inkadinkado Pink Chalk
- Sakura White Gel Pen
- Zig Memory Systems Denim Blue Pigment Ink Pen
- Adhesives: American Crafts Double Sided Tape, foam tape
- scissors or paper trimmer, pencil, ruler
- 1. Make 5"x7" white top-fold card.
- 2. Fussy cut baby zebra image. Apply chalk to zebra's cheeks. Punch 3" scalloped circle from white cardstock. Punch 2-1/2" circle from colored cardstock. Adhere circle inside scalloped circle with foam tape. Adhere zebra to scalloped topper using foam tape overlapping lower edge.
- 3. Attach scallop or bracket edge matting to card base. Stick vertical strip of 2-1/4"x5" patterned paper down left side of card. Adhere zebra topper to strip using foam tape. Add 1/2"x3" horizontal strip of patterned paper to right side of zebra.
- 4. Embellish card with buttons and attach puffy sentiment sticker to lower right corner of card. Draw faux stitching details around edge of card and along edge of circle matting using gel or ink pen.